Feb 4, 2011

For the Love of Motherhood

*i have been morphed into a jungle gym
*i have stayed up entire nights
*i have had my shoulders, fingers and even my nose chewed on
*my daily wardrobe has transformed into sweat pants and tank tops
*i come in contact with formula more than i do with "real people food"
*i sing songs like "eensy weensy spider" and "london bridges" more so than "un bel di" and "song to the moon"
*"make-up days" are sundays, and occasionally friday nights
*my favorite time of day is bed time
*getting "tisses" from aria makes my day
*i usually have wet spots on my clothes from spit up and drool
*my voice has been used to imitate elephants, lions, dolls and a singing alien doll
*i make up words to songs i don't know, but aria loves when i sing silly songs to her so much, it's worth it
*i spend more time on the phone with my mom than anyone else; she is also highest on my "most texted to" list
*getting 6 hours of sleep at a time is a blessing

and i wouldn't trade my life with ANYONE for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!