Jun 29, 2012

Time for a Boy! (Gender Reveal Party)

I realized that it's been so long since I updated, that I hadn't even posted that we are having a BOY in October! We found out right at 18 weeks, but held out on telling anyone till about a week later, when we told family and close friends at a small gender reveal party. I guess it wasn't a huge surprise, since everyone had been hoping for a boy and I had previously mentioned that my motherly instincts told me it was a boy. I don't think anyone was disappointed - I know Josh certainly isn't! :)


The blue cheesecake filling for the chocolate cupcakes
(recipe available for those who want it.)

My blue toenails :)

Party favors! Courtesy of  a Pinterest idea.

Can't wait to love on the little guy going to wear this onesie <3

Aria was more interested in her new sand box at Grandma's house

Pink and blue white-chocolate-covered strawberries :)

Pretty covered pretzels, thanks to my mom

Mimi and Grandma were very excited about having a grandson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!