Jun 29, 2012

Kylar's Nursery Inspiration

I'm so excited about decorating another nursery, you have no idea! I have spent literally hours on Pinterest and other idea boards to get inspiration for Kylar's room. Right now, I think we're going to do white and bright gray stripes, green accents and frogs. There are so many great color combinations out there for baby rooms, it was hard to pick just one, but I figured this one won't look so "baby-ish" quite so soon, and what little boy doesn't love frogs? 

So here are some of the pictures I'm using as inspiration for his room. I can't wait to move and get started on decorating it!

 I really love this bed set, just wish it had
less brown and more gray.
Source Link

I would love to do this but with spray-painted
gray frames and different sized green letters.
Source Link

I really want to make this pillow, I just
have ZERO sewing skills. Mom?
Source Link

I strongly desire this rocker.
How cute is it?!
Source Link

This is the idea behind the stripes and
color accents.
Source Link

I'm thinking dark gray letter K with
light gray dragonflies instead of brown.
(ps - this lady has more awesome vinyls on her Etsy)
Source Link



1 comment:

  1. Love it! and love all the pictures and updates on Aria :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!