Oct 18, 2011

Fall Pictures

Here in Michigan, fall is not something you take for granted. Once those leaves turn and start to fall, you better get to the nearest apple orchard, take your pictures, and find a hay maze, cuz' winter's a' comin'! Unfortunately, on the last nice weekend of the year, both Josh and I were laid up - me recovering from surgery and Josh with a horrible strain of the flu. It was bad. But that's another story.

On the bright side, since I'm a SAHM, I can get out with Aria during the week and take pictures. Aria discovered a love of apples, and was definitely a booger when I was trying to get pictures of her face, but I did get a couple good ones in the end. That weekend, we were able to get out to Yates Cider Mill and grab some pictures before we blew away as frozen icicles. Aria enjoyed some apple cider and donuts, and we caught up with some old friends. It was a nice way to end out the last of the good weather.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!