Oct 18, 2011

For the Love of Reading

I have to say, one of the things that delights my heart the most with Aria is her love of reading. I pray all the time that it will continue, and that it's not just the page-turning she's into (even though it sometimes feels like that's the whole pull for her.) At night, Josh usually reads some Dr. Seuss with her, I read her favorite books to her throughout the day, and she reads to her babies and us. She gets incredibly animated at times, and other times she simply flips through the pages. My favorite is when she comes across those books with a mirror at the end; she leans over and kisses herself and/or waves. It's very cute, although I don't think I'm going to foster the type of behavior that causes her to kiss herself in the mirror. All in good time, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!