Oct 10, 2012

A-bug's Trips to Mimi and Grandpa's

Like I mentioned before, A has been spending a lot of time with my parents, so I can settle into a schedule with K, or at least attempt to. He's been mostly uncooperative in the scheduling department, but what can you do? :) She loves going to their house because not only is Mimi her favorite person in all of this world, (you think I'm kidding. I am not) but she also gets to play with different toys, read different books and go to school with my mom, where she hangs out in the nursery with 2 other kids her age. Since she rarely gets to see and play with kids her age, she thinks this is awesome, and I'm happy that she's getting some socialization. More so than I am, actually....

Anyways, these are a few shots of her wonderful life at her grandparents' house. 

On her way to "school" with Elmo
by her side :) 

Playing the piano with Grandpa

Riding the horsey that used to be
mine and my brothers. :)

Reading books with Grandpa

She found her princess crown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!