Oct 30, 2012

Twinkle Pink!

I had to write this down before I forgot, or she stopped doing it. Aria's favorite character in all of this world - besides Elmo - is Abby-Cadabby, also from Sesame Street. She has the little doll, and is even going to be her for Halloween tomorrow. Abby's show on Sesame Street, Abby's Flying Fairy School, is really geared towards kids A-bug's age, and teaches them basic logic skills. One of the phrases they say all the time is "Twinkle Think!" whenever they face a particularly puzzling problem. Now, whenever A is playing with her Abby doll, costume or doing anything with her ABC's she says "twinkle pink! twinkle pink!" - it's like her 2 favorite things combined: Abby and her favorite color, pink. It's so cute, I hope to catch it on video soon. If I can't, I hope I don't forget the cuteness of the way she says it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!