Mar 1, 2011

"Scent"sable Safety Solutions

Ok, let's face it. Once we have crawlers, it's pretty important that we "baby-proof" our homes. The sharp edges on cabinets, electrical cords sitting around, cleaners that are easily accessible - all these things need to change for the safety of our kids.

Something (esp. for Fall and Christmas) I absolutely love is candles. I just love the way they smell and the glow - just so warm and welcoming. Well, since A has been called "the most mobile child I have ever seen!" by just about everyone I know, you can imagine my hesitance about having candles sitting around. If one falls over because she's pulling on the leg of a table or has actually managed to climb up onto the table (which isn't entirely impossible) ... I just don't want to think about what would happen. SOOOO...

I found Scentsy. It's a wax-warmer system with the CUTEST warmers ever and some FABULOUS scents. I bought a nice, modern green warmer for my kitchen with a pumpkin roll scent bar, and I'm just in love. The unique thing about Scentsy is that their warmer system never gets the wax over 104 degrees, so even if it does manage to fall over, you won't ever have to worry about getting wax burns. Such great piece of mind. And I love it so much, I'm hosting an online party for Scentsy. SO if you would like to check out this AMAZING product, please click on the link below.

Scentsy Online Party Link!

Update September 2012: I'm doing ANOTHER one because I love my stuff so much, and here are some of my favorite items from the Fall/Winter Catalog 2012
I'm just in love with this owl

Very cute for Christmas! :)

I love the colors and shape of this.

This would go perfectly with my pumpkin obsession :)

October's Warmer of the month... perfect for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!