May 20, 2011

Operation Discovery: Mommy's Make-up

Well, it wasn't exactly the actual make-up this time (not yet at least...) but the make-up brushes, which are now her favorite thing in this whole world. We were playing in the bathroom at the mirror (if this sounds strange to you, you haven't been reading my blog long enough lol) and all of a sudden, Aria lunges for the brushes. And succeeds. Next thing I know she's rubbing my "blush brush" (I have no idea what the proper names of those are, or if there even is one) across her forehead and has little bronzer sparkles all over her. We continued to play with the soft brushes a little bit longer, but eventually the struggle to keep them out of her mouth was too much for me, and they got put away.... for another day...when I'm sure I'll be wishing it was only the brushes she had discovered...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!