May 20, 2011

Operation Discovery: Outside

I've heard this from several people now, so at least I know Aria's not unusual, but I still think it's weird. Aria's afraid of grass. Well, not so much afraid of it, but she hates it. Very very much. She loves to look at it, and she could easily stare out the window all day... but once I take her outside, she gives a very suspicious look at the grass and screams at it. Once, she actually touched it, and was horrified by it. Now, there are many things I can understand a small child not enjoying, but this is beyond me... Anyone who would like to enlighten me on the subject, please feel free.

Not the greatest picture ever, but she would NOT look at the camera, so when she finally did, I jumped at the chance lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!