Nov 19, 2012

Christmas Cookie Pin-Win

I saw this idea on Pinterest, and since it fit in nicely with my "semi-homemade" baking abilities, I decided to give it a show for my Christmas cookie exchange last week. It turned out marvelously. So marvelously, I'm sharing the recipe with you :)

Candy Cane Christmas Cookies (whew, that's a lot of C's)

1 sugar cookie mix
1 stick of butter
2 eggs
1 packet of candy cane pudding, Jello brand
1 tsp vanilla
Approx. 2 cups of white chocolate chips (I always put a lot since we're big chocolate fans) 
Peppermint pieces

Not my picture, but this is very close to what mine looked like.
Mix together all ingredients except peppermint pieces. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes. While still hot, sprinkle peppermint pieces on top. Eat.

See? Soooo simple, and they were scrumptious. Super easy to whip up for some unannounced Christmas carolers or a family gathering! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!