Nov 7, 2012

Making Me Laugh

There are few people who can make me laugh like A can. Seriously, such a funny little human being. I have no idea where she gets this outrageously funny personality, but we're never bored at our house! Here are some of the funny things she's done and said over the past few days.

My mother recently sent over a box of cookie cutters after cleaning out her kitchen. Being incredibly busy with a fussy baby and a house that looked like it had been hit by Sandy, I hadn't had time to go through them yet... but A found time. They're now her new favorite things to play with. The cutest thing? She calls them "cookie dutters." :)

K has had some serious issues with colic or acid reflux recently, which means we spend a lot of time burping him so as to keep him from spitting up as much (for the record, it's not working.) Now, whenever I'm holing him, A-bug walks up and starts patting him on the back saying, "Burp, Ky-Ky! Burp!" She even tries to burp her stuffed Abby and Elmo. So far, no luck, but she's not giving up anytime soon. I also love when she sees he's awake and says, "you're awake, baby boy!" Our little imitator....

As her vocabulary grows, A starts saying complete sentences. My favorite thing ever is when she sits next to K's bouncy seat where he chills out during the day, and just strikes up a conversation with him. "Hey, baby Ky-Ky! How doin'? Get good sleeps? I lub you!" It's adorable. This morning at breakfast, after I gave her her usual blueberry yogurt, she says, "Mmmm, I luuuuub blueberries, mama. Do you?" and then proceeded to take a massive bite of blueberry yogurt lol. She just cracks me up.
The other day when I was nursing K, I noticed something on his head. When I started rubbing it, I noticed it was dried yogurt from A had kissed him after breakfast and gotten yogurt on his head. It all makes both my heart and my face smile. I love my kiddos, and I love the ever entertaining dialogue that goes on in our house. I can't wait until K joins the conversation... if he ever gets the time to get a word in ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!