Nov 28, 2012

Today... She is my toddler.

Today, my toddler helped me sort all the laundry. She also tried to throw away all her baby brother's clothes.

Today, my toddler helped make her own peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She also tried to dump her juice all over my family room rug.

Today, my toddler kissed her baby brother on the head while he was crying. She also tried to suffocate him with a blanket.

Today, my toddler told me, "I lub you so much mommy. And bubbles, too." She also told me to "cut it out" when I asked her to get off my bed.

Today, my toddler cleaned up her blocks all by herself. She also pulled down the stockings off of the mantle and almost broke her head open.

Today, my toddler learned which was her right and left hands and feet. She also had a complete meltdown over the fact that I wouldn't let her have candy for breakfast.

Today, my toddler changed out of her pj's all by herself. She also hid said pj's somewhere in her room, and I have yet to find them.

Today, my toddler is an angel. She is also the spawn of Satan. But that's all in a day in the life of a toddler and their parent.

They're so precious when they're asleep.

1 comment:

  1. OMGOODNESS KARA! YOU CRACK ME UP! This was too funny, and I'm sure something I have to look forward to very soon! :) LOL! -kristen l.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!