Nov 18, 2012

Facebook Snapshots

The past couple weeks have been kinda crazy here, and I haven't been able to blog nearly as much as I like. I have, however, had the time to write quick statuses on Facebook about the funny and entertaining things that have been going on in our family. So while this may be redundant for all my Facebook friends, it's nice to consolidate all my statuses about our family in one place every once in a while.

11/20/12
Me: "Aria, what does C-A-T spell?"
Aria: "KITTY!"

11/19/12
We have worked really hard to teach Aria to share... unfortunately, she was under the impression that this also applied to her cold. Kylar and I are both partaking in the runny nose.

11/13/12
I hung up candy canes above our staircase for christmas...aria has been trying for a half hour to reach them. Only 4 feet too short lol...

Not on Facebook
Scene: *Mimi holding a screaming baby K*
A: "Mimi, put Ky-Ky in his chair. He fine. Put him there."

Scene: *me blasting choir music and singing along*
A: "Mommy, no singing, please."
Me: "do you want me to turn on the radio?"
A: "Yes please, mommy. No singing, mommy."


K's "wide awake face" that we normally see around 11 each night.

A's artwork from Sunday School. She's so proud of it that it's
now hanging on my refrigerator :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!