Nov 1, 2012

Time for Small Business Saturday!

It's November, and those of you who have followed the blog since this time last year know that November means Small Business Saturday is coming up. As you all know, I'm a HUUUUGE proponent of Small Businesses, especially those businesses run by moms trying to help out their family. This year, I'm even more all about it since our family's financial future is slightly up in the air. I know we're definitely not the only ones, which is why I like to push EVERYONE to check out direct sales and other mom businesses this Christmas season for your Christmas list.

You all know the benefits of shopping small - helping the economy as well as a real middle class family (not some nameless, faceless corporation), better customer service, many times better products, more customizable options, and often times better prices. Why wouldn't you check them out? :)

There truly is a product for everyone out there now, not just the women on your list. Many companies have products for men and kids now, so you can "shop small" for everyone on your list :) You all know about my "Small Business Support" tab at the top of my page, and I'll hopefully be adding even more options to that list as the season goes on. I encourage everyone to go there and find a company that they're interested in ordering from and connecting with one of those ladies. I'll be highlighting a few of those ladies as the month goes on, and writing up summaries of their products and services. If there's a company in particular you've been wanting to hear more about, let me know, and I'll check it out for you!

I also encourage everyone to check out the Small Business Saturday Facebook page for more info and to add your name to the Small Business movement :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!