Nov 28, 2011

Pigtails and Purses



I've mentioned before that Aria is starting to show off her personality in so many ways, and fashion is one of those ways. She recently discovered a big fuzzy black hat we got from someone before she was born (I'm not even sure where it came from, but if you are the previous owner, thank you!) She's in love with this little hat and a "purse" that came with an outfit my mom bought her several months ago. She's been walking around with this hat on her head and her purse over her shoulder, the blankey trailing behind. It's too cute.

Her hair has also finally grown to the point where we can put it in pigtails, which is probably one of my favorite things ever. We can really seeing her transforming from a baby to a little girl right before our eyes. It goes so fast.


Aria with her fuzzy hat and mini purse
Showing off those pigtails!
"Look how cute I am!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!