Nov 2, 2011

Update on the Small Business Christmas Challenge

Well over 300 people have read my post on taking the "Small Business Christmas Challenge" and I would love to hear an update on how you're doing! Since we're all sharing here, I'll let you know what I purchased this year for Christmas from DS sellers I know, or at least a few of them (if I tell all the gifts I got, the family members reading my blog will figure out what they're getting....don't want that!)

For my sister-in-law, I used my Avon rep to get her some goodies she's been wanting. I will admit to purchasing a lot of gifts from Thirty-one since that's what I do, but I also grabbed up some goodies for my hubby from the new Lindt Chocolate DS company.  I'll also be grabbing up some of my favorite holiday scents from my Scentsy consultant for my mom and I. I'm also ordering a few things for Aria from Tupperware like their shapes ball and some fun plates!

These are just a few examples, and there are tons of other products that can be found in DS companies. From Mary Kay to Uppercase Living, there's something for every one and every home. Happy shopping!

Don't forget to come back after Christmas and share what you gave from a DS company or small business near you! 

2 comments:

  1. YES! I have shopped and picked up gift from Thiry-one, Premier Jewelry, Scentsy, and Dove Chocolate discoveries so far.......... and still working on the rest...:) Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Said is my new "go to" other than Thirty-One. It takes a bit of hands-on, but that is a good thing from my perspective. I absolutely love their designs and wonderful holiday gift ideas. (Click "Like" on their FB page for the gift guide.)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!