Nov 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

Every other year, my dad's side of the family all gets together in PA to celebrate Thanksgiving together. We all stay together in this big lodge type house at a Christian camp way up in the mountains. There's always lots of football (both playing and watching,) WAY too much food and many memories. This year was both Aria and Grace's first year with the family (Grace is my cousin's daughter.) It was fun having the babies together for the first time and hanging  out with all the cousins again - something that only happens at this biannual event.

This year, I'm thankful for a wonderful little family. I'm thankful for all the little blessings we've been given, and the lessons we've learned along the way. I'm thankful for our little church, which has welcomed us with open arms and with so much love. I'm thankful for the friends and family that make life so much fun to live. I'm thankful for Thirty-one for giving me some financial independence and a fun outlet. I'm thankful for the silliness of my toddler, and the loving arms of my husband. I have so much to be thankful for this year, I don't have the room on my blog to complete my list.

I hope you and yours had a blessed Thanksgiving holiday, and that you make even more great family memories as we go into this Christmas season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!