Dec 13, 2011

But I don't wanna...

Let's face it. We all have those moments where we just don't wanna. We don't wanna cook dinner (I'm currently in denial about this right now myself,) we don't wanna wash up the dishes for the 15th time this week. We don't wanna clean up that mess in the bathroom. We don't wanna finish folding the laundry. We don't wanna dust. We just wanna lay on the couch with a good book, or laze around on Pinterest pretending to be creative, or maybe we just wanna sleep. Me, personally? I like sleep. A lot.

So today, I'm being straight up honest here. I don't want to finish the dishes. I don't want to start dinner. I really, REALLY don't want to have to clean up the mess Aria made this morning in the living room with my spice bottles, old milk cartons and a few discarded remotes for the 5th time today. But.... I will probably end up making dinner, due to the gnawing hunger I'm currently experiencing and the look I'll get from Josh if I tell him he's on his own for food tonight. I may finish the dishes... I may not. At last check, we had plenty of spoons and bowls. That's all that matters, right? I have no plans to clean up Aria's mess again. Nope. Today Aria and I will play peek-a-boo, tag, I'll probably give her a bath, and we'll both stay in our PJ's all day. Hope I didn't just get too real on ya'.


3 comments:

  1. <3 it!!! Jammies days are one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I declared yesterday as Pajama Day with my little Marco. For the first time ever, I stayed in my pj's all day. The house was already clean and I didn't have to cook 'cause I had a huge potluck the day before. I did comb my hair and all, but that was for myself. haha. You just have days like that - and that's okay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! LOVED the video! LOL! And I have so many of those days! Sometimes I give in too! That is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!