Dec 11, 2011

Parent's Night Off

A few months ago, I blogged about the importance of parents being able to get away and spend quality time with each other. I mentioned that this was important because happy parents equal a happy home (it goes both ways as well... if you're stressed out with your spouse or just in general, it's going to affect your kids, no matter how young they are.) Recently, it's been getting increasingly harder for Josh and I to get away due to everyone's busy schedule - including all possible babysitters. However, last night, some friends offered us a couple extra tickets to go enjoy a Mannheim Steamrollers' concert in Detroit at my favorite theater, the Fox. Josh and I had a blast and really enjoyed the concert, even with it's odd choice of graphic themes.

With all the craziness of the Christmas holiday coming up and the kids being home from school, make sure you and your spouse have some time to get away from it all and really enjoy each other this season. It will pay off, I guarantee it.


Josh was not a fan of the bright flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!