Dec 16, 2011

Coming soon ...

I'm not sure how much I'll be blogging this month, due to all the craziness that Christmas brings. I love this season, but we all know there's not a ton of downtime between family gatherings, baking and cooking for said gatherings and attempting to wrap that strangely shaped present for your hubby before he discovers it sitting in the closet... oh wait, that's just me? Well, I'm sure you have your own difficulties with this season, and hopefully I'm not the only one that views wrapping as a definitely difficulty.

Anyways... I wanted to announce a couple exciting events that will be coming in January on the blog! More details will definitely be following, so please pretend that my little teasers are actually building momentum and excitement in your internet life :) First off, I'm excited to announce the first ever "Mommy's Day Off Giveaway Week!" Yes, you read right - a WHOLE week! Again, more details to come, but they're coming soon! :)

Something else I'm planning on doing for the first time ever is participating in a giveaways blog hop. This one will be by Green Resolutions and will focus on getting your family green for the holidays. Since it's a blog hop, it will obviously be a part of a much larger event which I invite all of you to participate in. There will be lots of mom blogs getting involved and it will be fun for all!

Lastly, Adventures with Aria is now on Facebook! You can find me by clicking right here! Since we're just getting started, there's not much there, but hopefully there will be discussions, photos, links to other great blogs and reviews on some of my favorite products from (you guessed it!) small business owners :) Please feel free to join or create a conversation to get this page up and running :)

Well, that's all for right now, but stay tuned and more info will be coming soon :) Hopefully, as will a more interesting post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!