Jan 21, 2012

Watching her sleep...


No matter how defiant, stubborn, deviant or  irritating your child has been that day, there's no replacement for the innocence they exude when they sleep. Aria hasn't been especially any of those things today, or even at all for quite a long time, but even the little annoyances can wear on your after a while. The sticking-both-hands-in-her-mouth-while-eating annoyance, the emptying-of-my-drawers irritation or simply the I'm-not-happy-right-now-so-I'm-constantly-whining frustration can make an entire day seem cruddy. But nap time, oh blissful nap time. When it comes, I just love to sneak in Aria's room and watch her precious little angel face unconsciously kissing her pacifier and her little hands wrapped around her poor, faded blanket. Her gorgeous long eyelashes brushing her chubby little cheeks and her baby hairs swirling around her forehead.

 And it makes me thankful. 



My two babies sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!