Sep 13, 2012

Baby Shower for Kylar

I will say up front that I can take exactly zero credit for all the adorable ideas and decorations that were at Kylar's shower. I have some truly wonderful friends who did a ton of work, and it was an adorable shower. I just wanted to post some pictures and give these wonderful people some credit. 

The adorable diaper cake made by Sarah

I loved these centerpieces, and the yummy candy in
 the cute little boxes was definitely a bonus :)

The cupcakes were beautiful AND yummy!
Thanks to Kara B for these :)

Katie made these adorable candle holders

I still don't know who did this, but if it was
you, please take credit. It's too cute to be anonymous.

I loved how even the punch was green.
All the green looked awesome with the
gray tablecloths. 

The food was straight up delicious.
Thanks to Carolyn A for the awesome
baked potato bar, AMAZING chili
and all the extras!

My amazing friends and family who planned this party:
Allie W, Me, Kara B, Katie S
(also thanks to Kristen J and Sand J, who sadly didn't make the picture)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!