Sep 19, 2012

Kylar's Nursery Pictures.... Almost Done!

I can't believe we're almost done with Kylar's nursery. There were days right after we moved in when I would see the gigantic holes in the walls and the nasty floor and think, "This is never going to happen." But now, after hours and hours of hard work from countless friends who helped mud over the holes and paint over the nasty color, from my hubby and daddy who installed the gorgeous floor and my father-in-law who worked on the trim and sub-flooring .... after all that, it's finally looking like the picture I had in my mind.

All we have left to do is install his shelves, hang up the wall art and get the curtains up. His dresser is full of his newborn-sized clothing, his closet is also full of toys and clothes and his crib is all ready with bumper pads and sheets. I can't wait for this little guy to make his appearance :)


I'm waiting on the cushion for the rocker, still. It was out of
stock when I picked up the chair. As you can see, the curtain
rod is up, but it was the wrong size, so my mom is making a
new one out of a difference branch (Pinterest idea here!) so
I'm waiting to put the curtains up.

All of Kylar's little froggies I've been collecting since we found
out we were having a boy. I really love the eclectic look of them :)

This was Aria's wooden dresser that we re-painted and
added new nobs to. I love the way it turned out. I also
love the way the bright green rug looks with the dark floors :)

Let's not forget what it looked like before.... and this was
AFTER all the holes had been patched! lol

My inspiration picture.... not bad, if I say so myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!