Jul 26, 2012

Operation Potty Training: Day 4

It's still the middle of Day 4, but I probably won't have time to post much later tonight. Today has been a confusing day as far as the potty training goes. My mom is staying for a few days, and she woke Aria up this morning. However, even though her diaper wasn't "loaded," she still did not go on her seat when she woke up. Or at all in the hours after waking up. In fact, as of almost 2:00 pm, she has not peed. At all. We ran out to Meijer to pick up groceries for her party on Saturday, but when we got home, her pull-up was still bone dry. She just went down for a nap, which means she got a diaper on, and I have a feeling she will relax enough during her nap and go then. At least, I hope so. Is there such a thing as a toddler who can go that long without peeing?

If you are truly riveted with the ending to this puzzling dilemma, stay tuned for the epic conclusion, which will be posted sometime tomorrow. Maybe. I have jury duty. Which will be another post. Until then... I'm signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your input and experiences!